Labor Day weekend we headed to Sawmill for our last camping trip of the summer. Kinda sad. The weather was very nice and Hank and I actually got to hang out outside this trip. This time we all invaded my parents camper. I'm glad they gave us a place to stay.

This is my niece Paige holding Hank.

My brother and sister stuffing their face with food. We never seem to be lacking in the food department. :)

I love, love, love this picture of Hank!!

The kids had their own little picnic table to sit on.


Getting ready for bed in the camper. Hank was enjoying having his pants off.

Dewey thought he would be funny and lay in our bed.

Hallie was trying to be like Hank by holding on to her feet. What a nerd!

It wouldn't be camping without a 4-wheeler ride. The kids were wearing grandma and grandpa's helmets. I guess that is something we need to invest in, along with a camper. Hopefully next summer we can make that happen. We are already looking forward to next summer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment