Ever since Hank was born, I knew that Dewey needed a little something to keep him occupied. The poor kid gets very bored and ends up driving me crazy, so we decided to sign him up for preschool. He will have two years of preschool before he starts Kindergarten. He is going to Small World preschool in the afternoon class. This is the same preschool that Hallie went to.

Dewey was very excited to pick out his very own "pack pack". He picked out a very boy backpack that is blue with skulls because he thinks that blue is only for boys.


Here he is sitting in his classroom. I started to tear up just a little when he hung up his backpack all by himself and the teacher told him how big he was. It made me realize just how big he really is. He is always asking me if he has school the next day. He doesn't quite understand just yet how everything works. Don't get me wrong, I love Dewey very much, but I am really enjoying the 4 hours a week of preschool. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment