Hank recently had his 4 month checkup and shots. He has gained 4 pounds in 2 months. He weighs 16 lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 inches long. Yes, he is a very healthy little boy. It is hard to believe that Dewey was even bigger than Hank at this age. Hank has recently rolled from his belly to his back and he is becoming a lot more wiggly.

He sits in his
bumbo a lot better now, but he is still not a very big fan of it.

We have started giving him rice cereal at night. This is the first time he had ever tried it. I think he really liked it, but he was just so tired.


We recently discovered that he likes to swing. His poor eyes are red in this picture because he has had a cold, which turned into an ear infection. I hope this is not a
reoccurring thing. :)



Hank also likes sitting in his walker. He is growing up so fast and before I know it, he will be 1.
1 comments:
He is so stinkin cute! I love the picture in the walker! I can't believe how grown up
Hallie is! It is CRAZY how fast they grow up!
Post a Comment