Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hank's Blessing

Why is it that the morning of your baby's blessing is so stressful? Maybe because we want everything to be just perfect. Not only was it my first Sunday back to church with three kids, but Sean is now in the bishopric and is of no help to me on Sunday mornings. Luckily, my parents happened to stop by right before church and helped me out. We didn't get the best of pictures that day. We were in to big of a hurry to get out of our church clothes I guess.

Sean gave Hank such a great blessing. Since Sean is in the bishopric and it was his month to conduct, he got to conduct sacrament, bless Hank, and start off fast and testimony meeting. He's so lucky. :) Our ward has recently removed the clock on the side wall of the chapel and put it in the very back. I had no idea what time it was and I was the very last person to bear their testimony.








The middle button on Hank's blessing outfit fell off during sacrament. Luckily, I found it inside of his blanket. After sacrament meeting, we went out to Kathy's house and had a barbecue. We had a lot of family and good friends come and it was a fun day.



0 comments: