Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Big Butte

Sometime back in July, our little family drove our pickup to the Big Butte. The road is a lot rougher than Sean or I remembered. It definitely would have been a lot better with our 4 wheeler. When we got up to the top, it was really windy. Sean and the kids walked around and took some pictures.









There were two couples at the top that we were talking to. I'm glad that they were there because as we were leaving, they noticed that we had a flat tire. We probably would have driven the whole way down without knowing because it was so bumpy.




















Flat tire and all, I'm glad we took this little drive with our family. Good memories!









This is a picture of Hallie's team and coaches after her final game of coach pitch. They received medals this year instead of trophies. Softball was always my favorite sport and I hope Hallie wants to keep on playing.







Just a cute picture of Hank I wanted to throw in the post. :)










0 comments: