I had to throw this picture in. Here is Hallie all ready for her second dance recital. This year, they picked a costume that they could wear all summer long. Nice! Hallie did awesome! She knew her dance very well. She practiced all of the time and was constantly showing us her routine. The funny thing was that Sean could even do the first part of her dance because he had seen it so much. We are really proud of her!
Fun in the sun 2015
11 years ago

3 comments:
Hank is so cute! Love the newborn pics! Dewey and Hallie crack me up...they're so stinkin cute! Congratulations on the adorable family!
I think Hank is absolutely adorable. Thanks for finally adding a few pics. BTW, you looked great the day of delivery!
He is so cute! Congrats! I was thinking you should be having him soon...good thing for blogs!
Post a Comment