This is a picture of me the morning of my induction. Sean and I had to be at the hospital by 6 am. We stopped at the front desk and got checked in. I was a little nervous, thinking about all that I was about to go through. The nurse started me out with a pill that softens your cervix and told me that sometimes that is all that you need to go into labor. Dr. Larson arrived and broke my water not long after that. They still hadn't started me on pit, but I was starting to feel a lot of contractions already. After feeling many hard contractions, I asked for my epidural. I've never been so happy to get an epidural!! Right after the epidural, my nurse said that she should probably check me. I was so
surprised when she said that I was fully
dilated and ready to push. It all happened so fast and before I knew it, he was here.

Hank D
Diaz arrived at 11:35 am. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long.
It was a lot of fun not finding out the sex of the baby. Although, all along I really felt that it was a boy. He has dark hair and his skin is darker complected like Hallie. He came out with big puckered lips and he reminded me a lot of his dad.


Hallie and Dewey were the first to come into our room. I requested that we could be alone as a family at first and I was glad that I did. I love the smiles on their faces. They were so excited!!


Love the look on Dewey's face!!
1 comments:
Congratulations!! I kept checking your blog because I knew you had to be close to being due!!! Love the name!! Super cute!! He is adorable!! The look on your face in the picture in the hospital is CLASSIC Diana!! Haha!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures that Carolee did!! She really does an AMAZING job!!
Post a Comment