This year we ended up dying eggs with Doug and Marilee's family. The kids had a lot of fun with their cousins. I don't know if they had more fun dying eggs or helping themselves to Aunt Marilee's
Easter candy.



This is the best picture I could get of the kids.


Hallie and Dewey went on a little hunt for their baskets and found them hidden in the bathtub. Having general conference on Easter worked out great. The kids ate some of their candy and played with their new toys. We were actually able to sit through one whole session of conference.

The kids loved their new
zhu zhu pets. This one is
Scoodles.

And this one is Jilly.

Later that day, we went out to my parents for dinner and the annual Easter egg hunt. We were pretty lucky that the weather cooperated.


Hallie ended up finding the egg with the 5 dollar bill inside. She really loves subway and the first thing that she said was "I want to buy a five dollar
foot long". She's such a nerd.
0 comments:
Post a Comment