Last night while we were getting ready for bed, Sean and I happened to notice just how loose Hallie's tooth really was. It was hanging on by a thread! Hallie decided that I could tie some floss around it and pop it out. She did really well until she saw the blood. She cried for a little while until we convinced her that bleeding was normal. When she finally calmed down, she was really excited and had to go look in the mirror. This is Hallie's new look.
This is what Hallie found under her pillow this morning. She couldn't wait to go to school and show all of her friends that she had lost a tooth. Her teacher let her wear the "I lost a Tooth" necklace today. Hallie told me tonight that she misses her tooth. We put it in a baggy after it came out and she didn't get a chance to hold it. I think whenever kids start to loose their teeth, it changes their appearance. They start to look so much older. This whole experience has made me kind of sad! It just reminds me of how big she is getting!!

3 comments:
I can't believe how grown up she is! She is so cute and so much fun to have in our family!
She is sooooo cute... she looks so much like you but then so much like Sean!! Oh how times flies!!!
Oh my! I can't believe Hallie is big enough to be losing teeth, that's crazy! Cute pictures! And I'm so glad to see that you're blogging. It's such a fun way to keep in touch. And we'll definitely have to try to get together with you guys this summer when we're in town. Cute blog!
Post a Comment