
Sean and I were discussing how it was starting to feel like Spring because we didn't have any snow. We were so happy when it FINALLY snowed! I decided to take advantage of our new snow and let the kids play outside. This is a picture of the snowman that Hallie built all by herself. We were playing in the backyard when some awesome High School kid kicked it in and ruined it. I guess that is one of the joys of living close to a High School!

The snow was really wet and perfect for snowmen and snowballs. I was amazed at how fast Hallie could make a snowball and chuck it at me.


Here is another one of Dewey's goofy faces. He makes the funniest faces when you ask him to smile.

I am so glad that I am able to stay home with the kids and do different activities like this during the daytime hours.
2 comments:
I hope you don't mind but I blog-hopped over to your family blog and have checked it a few times without leaving a comment. As that is one of my pet peeves, I decided to comment today. Your kids are getting so big and I think they are adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
How fun!! Hallie did a great job on her snowman.....what a rude kid for ruining all her hard work!! I love the faces that Dewey gives...that makes me laugh!!
Post a Comment