Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sledding Fun

Just behind the Anderson's cabin, is a little trail that their family likes to sled on. So, we bundled up the kids and went outside.


Usually Dewey is begging us to go outside, but this day he was crying to go inside. I guess he was scared of all of the snow and also the snowmobile.






We started to go down the hill, but didn't get to far. It had snowed about 4 inches of fluff the night before.






Sean sat at the top of the hill with Dewey. Eventually he realized that the snow wasn't all that bad.









I debated wether or not to add this picture because I look so hot. Eventually we started to pack down the snow and we went a little faster.







Finally, we got some smiles out of Dewey.




Notice how nice and smooth the snow is now? If you know my brother Doug and what a perfectionist he is, that is why. He went and got a shovel and smoothed it all out.



Sean finally got Dewey to go down the hill with him. I don't really know if he liked it or not, but we were just happy that he wasn't crying anymore.




This last picture is of my nephew Rhett. He looked so cute sitting in the snow, I just had to take a picture. He was a pretty hard core sledder. He loved it! I'm sure some day he will forgive his mom for the Strawberry Shortcake boots that he was wearing. I guess that is what happens when you have an older sister.

















0 comments: