Lately I have been wanting to write some things down about Dewey that I don't want to forget. I wasn't very good about writing things down about Hallie, so I have vowed to myself to be better this time around. So, here goes........
* The second we get in the car Dewey wants his "gink" and everytime we arrive somewhere we find his shoes are once again thrown on the floor.
* The other day, we were driving our tiny Civic through some pretty big drifts and we heard Dewey from the back say "Oh No!"
"ee ee" (horse back)ride.
* When you do something funny that Dewey likes he will say "den den" (again).
* Everything is down. Dad is sitting next to Dewey and he is "down". If you ask him where something or somebody is, the answer is "down".
* Hallie is known as "sissy" or "Hadie". He watches her get on the bus every morning from our front window. They are really starting to play well with one another!
* Dewey gets bloody noses pretty easily. When he was little he would be holding a toy and drop it on his face and get a bloody nose. I think he ran into my knee once and got one. He has also woke up many times with bloody sheets. I guess the air was to dry or something. Basically, any time he bumps his nose, we just wait for the blood to start pooring. The picture above was after a nap one day. We always laugh at this picture. It's hard not to! Sean and I joke that he was just in a fight.
* Whenever we sit down to eat, Dewey is the first one to fold his arms and say "amen". He is a great reminder to our family, that we need to say the blessing!
* Dewey likes to play with "do do"(playdoh).
* Thanks to his sister and Grandpa Packer, Dewey loves "ocket" milk.
* Sean's snowmobile and basically anything with a motor is known as a "broom broom"

3 comments:
I can't believe you broke down and started a blog and you didn't even make it private!! I am so excited that I can blog-stalk you now!! Just kidding. I know I need to start one too, one of these days! Marilee
Yay!! I am so glad that you have your own blog!! Now I can see your cute little kiddies!! Dewey is a cutie and I can't believe how old Hallie is!! She is just all grown up!! I remember when you had her, I thought she was the most perfect baby! I remember thinking that no baby should be that pretty that young!!Now she is cathing the school bus!! Crazy!!!
YEAH.... you got a blog! I am excited! I am with Melissa with being excited about seeing your kids grow up. They are soooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment