
This is where we spent our new year. It is called Pine Basin Lodge and it used to be an old ski lodge back in the day. We stayed here with my moms side of the family. It was a lot of fun to spend time with my aunt and my cousins. The older we all get, the less it seems that we spend time with each other.

This is everyone getting ready to make a train down the hill. I think my parents enjoyed themselves the most.

I think this is the longest train that we made. Only the brave went down in the front.

Here is my sisters before they went down the hill. I tried getting pictures of them going over a jump, but they didn't turn out.

I didn't get any pictures of my kids outside. Most of the time it was snowing and they were to cold. This is Dewey's new face he pulls when you ask him to smile. I love it!! Anyway, we had good company, fun games and a lot of good laughs. I definitely want to do this again next year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment