Dewey and Hallie's Valentine's.
Hank was happy as could be with his skittles.
Hallie got new pajama's and earrings and Dewey got some new basketball shorts.
The kids gave me this huge card.
This picture isn't from Valentine's Day, but I just wanted to show how Hank looks lately. This is what happens when I take my kids to the library. :) Hank tripped and fell into a book shelf and cut the side of his eye and it eventually turned into a black eye. Poor kid never has a clear face.
I love moments like these!!

2 comments:
Oh dear! Poor little guy! He looks like he is pretty proud of his shiner though! I remember when Aiden was that age....he was ALWAYS running into stuff and banging his head on things! I thought for sure someone was going to investigate! Ha! Boys! Your kids are adorable!! :)
Oh my heck, Hank's eye... Ouch! Love the Valentines, Mother of the year again...
Post a Comment