Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

This year for Christmas Eve, we didn't have a lot going on.  We ended up eating at McDonald's. :)  We came home and the kids got to open one present.... their pajama's.


 Dewey asked if I would take a picture of his pajama's on the floor.  :)

 This was the best picture I could get of all 3 of the kids.  Hank didn't feel like sitting up.


 Hallie woke up at 12:30 and we had to tell her to go back to bed.  Then Dewey woke up about 5:30.  I think we finally ended up opening presents around 7:00.




 It didn't take Hank very long to find the candy canes.  I think he may have eaten some of the plastic as well. 
This Christmas was very busy!!  Grandma and Grandpa Diaz came over in the morning and ate breakfast with us, we went to church at 11:00, visited Great Grandma Diaz, ate again about 3 o'clock and played "Just Dance" with the Packer's and finally made our last stop at the McBride's.  It was a busy, but fun day.

1 comments:

Misti said...

Cutest family on earth!!!