Sean's good friend from High School was getting married, so we took our family and made a little trip to Boise for the weekend. As we were leaving the wedding, it started to get a little stormy. We went back to our Hotel and decided to go swimming. As we were in the pool (about 9:30 pm), the power went off. We decided to just stay and swim for a while. After about an hour, we went up to our room by flashlight. We put everyone to bed and still no power. The power finally came on about 6 am the next morning. When we looked out our window this is what we found. It was actually quite funny. Sean had to move a lot of tumble weeds to get in to our pickup. I'm just glad that I didn't have to clean it up! :)



It was a fun little trip. It's always nice to get out of the house!
3 comments:
Holy cow! That is hilarious. Sean was telling Garrett about it on the phone so it's funny to see the pictures. What a mess! I'm glad you guys were able to go to the wedding. Wish we could have gone too!
Wow!! That is quite the pile of tumble weeds!! Did it scratch your pickup??
Shut up!!!! I have never seen so many!!! Ha ha ha
Post a Comment