Halloween started on the 30
th for our family this year. My mom had her annual Halloween party.
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera and didn't get any pictures. It was also Sean's birthday. He's now the ripe old age of 32. Hallie really wanted to be Belle this year. I made my first
ebay purchase and bought this dress for $16 dollars, shipping and all. I was very proud of myself! :) I made Dewey's "bearded gnome" costume. There wasn't much to it, but I think he looked really cute.



Hallie's school had a Halloween parade through the halls and the gym. It was fun to go watch and see all of the different costumes.

Hallie's class before the parade started.

Hallie was also recognized this month for "Student of the Month" in an assembly. Her teacher described her as well behaved and kind. We never hear anything but good from Hallie's teachers. She really is a good girl!
0 comments:
Post a Comment