So now that Dewey is over two years old, we decided that it was time to trim up his hair. I know what you're thinking, "what is there to trim"? He actually did have a chunk of hair right on top that stood straight up and a lot of fuzz in the back. We put him up into the chair, put the cape on him and then he started to cry. He never tried to sit up or get out of the chair, he just made this sad face and cried.

Hallie was a little worried if we cut Dewey's hair, that it wouldn't grow back. I had to remind her that she has had many haircuts and her hair always grows long again.

Dewey now asks me to put his hair "up" when I comb it. There isn't much to comb, but he does look very handsome!

I wanted to throw one last thing into this post. If you look very close, you will notice that the stick does have a plus sign on it. Yes, I am PREGNANT. My due date is May 15 and we are not going to find out the sex of this baby. Everybody thinks we are crazy and that we will not be able to do it. That just makes me want to do it even more! We are very excited and in the end, it is going to be a lot of fun.
3 comments:
AHHH!!! Congratulations you guys!!! That is awsome!! And, yes I think you are crazy! But, you have one of each, so it doesn't really matter right?! I am SUPER excited for you!!!
Congrats! Good for you for not finding out what it is! I've always said that if I had one of each I wouldn't find out on the next one. I don't know how strong I would be though. Good luck with everything!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting for you guys. I hope you are feeling good and I'm anxious to see how well you do not finding out. :) lol We're so excited for you!
Post a Comment