Here are the kids opening their Christmas Eve gifts.
Hank wanted a Nut Cracker so bad, so we got him this ornament.
New pajamas.
Our last night with Ernie.
Hallie really wanted this Barbie, so she could curl her hair.
Dewey got a new bow.
Hank wanted the toothless dragon.
Coyote hat.
Sean loves when I take his picture. :)
We actually got snow on Christmas morning. It was perfect!
Grandma Diaz made the kids minky blankets for their beds.
Our last Christmas with Great Grandma Diaz.
Ben and Melissa.
Grandma and Grandpa Packer got all of the families sledding tubes for Christmas.
These tubes are pretty awesome. We were all so happy to get them!
David needed someone in his picture, so I helped him out.
All tuckered out.
I love this picture of Grandma Mac. She looks beautiful.
This is a picture of SJ. He is an exchange student from Korea.

0 comments:
Post a Comment