Dewey is a big 1st grader this year. Mrs. Hunt was also Hallie's 1st grade teacher. She is awesome!!
Hallie rules the school now that she is a 5th grader. Her teacher is Mrs. Buck and she absolutely loves her. It is sad to think that this is her last year at Stoddard.
Hallie with her good friend Tylar.
This is what Hank wanted to do while his big brother and sister were at school. He hung out on my bed and watched Open Season.
Hank started preschool a week after Hallie and Dewey. His first day was an open house and he wouldn't talk to his teachers or even make eye contact. I got him to stand next to his cubby for a picture. His first actual full day of preschool was pretty sad. I handed him to one of his teacher's and left. He started crying and yelling for "momma". It was really hard to leave him that day and I wondered if I was pushing preschool a little to fast. His teacher's eventually text me and said he was doing really good and having a lot of fun. I was glad to hear that!! Hank is his own unique little person and we are hoping maybe one day soon he will start liking people. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment