I was recently able to go to the zoo with Dewey and his Kindergarten friends. I even got to ride on the bus. :) All of the students were given animal print sunglasses to wear. I sat with Dewey and Jace. (You will notice that Dewey hit his chin on the trampoline the day before and got a horrible looking bruise).
Arianna and Lacey sat next to us.
Dewey and I walked around with Annie and Addison for the day.
Having fun in the little play area.
Not sure if this is a Llama or what, but we had to laugh because it just had a fresh shave and looked so funny.
Mama Bear and her cubs.
We heard the Lion roaring and rushed over to see it, but by the time we got to it's den it quit. I was happy to get a picture of it standing because they are usually lying down sleeping.
Dewey wanted to take a picture of the snow leopard and this is how it turned out. We teased him that he just wanted to get a picture of cute little Kelsi instead. :)
The field trip was a lot of fun! I am glad that I am able to stay at home and do these things with my kids.

0 comments:
Post a Comment