Hallie started school this year on September 5th. It was SO nice having the whole month of August off! She is getting really tall and her feet are only 2 1/2 sizes away from mine. :)
She is in 4th grade now and her teacher is Mrs. Taufu'i. She loves her teacher and says she is very nice.
This is a random picture of Hallie and Dewey at the EISF.
After two years of preschool, Dewey is now in Kindergarten. He started the following Monday after Hallie.
I drove him to school on the first day so I could get a picture of him and meet his teacher.
Each class has a colored line where the kid's can drop off their backpack's and go play until the bell rings. When the bell rings, they line up on their lines and walk into class together.
Dewey and Mrs. Green.
Dewey got to sit by his friend Addison.
This picture is actually Dewey's second day of school. I wanted a picture with him by his bus. Funny how putting him on the bus made me tear up a little and the first day when I dropped him off, I was fine. :)

1 comments:
How cute!! Love the random fair picture in the middle! Our kids are getting old!
Post a Comment