Friday, June 17, 2011

8 Years Old

On June 10th, Hallie turned the big 8. A couple of days before her Birthday, we made an appointment to get her hair cut. She wanted an A-line with two feathers. It turned out really cute and she loves it!!
Our Ward's father-son camp out just happened to fall right on Hallie's Birthday. So Grandma McBride and I took Hallie out for the night for her Birthday. Our first stop was the mall, so Hallie could finally get her ears pierced. After the mall, Hallie chose to eat at Red Robin. She got a little embarrassed when Grandma had them to sing to her, but forgot all about it when they gave her a free sundae. :)





The day after her Birthday, we had a little family party. Hallie is a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift and we surprised her with tickets to her concert in September. We didn't quite get the reaction we were expecting. She was too embarrassed with everyone watching her. She also got a lot of "cute jewelry" like she wanted and some money. She is saving her money for a pink gun at Cal Stores.

(in case you are wondering, I made these tickets up.)


I think you could say she had a great Birthday. Hallie really is such a good girl. She is now anxiously awaiting her Baptism in July.


1 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Holy Cow!! She is 8?! I love her cute a-line hair cut!! She looks all grown up!!