I have never been the greatest at getting my kids pictures taken. Dewey had pictures taken when he was 3 months old and then again at 2 years. I know, It makes me feel bad. So, I am trying to be better. Hank was due for some new pictures and I decided to take Hallie and Dewey along. I went to a lady in Idaho Falls. If you want to check her out, go to
http://caraleephotography.blogspot.com/. She also took Hank's newborn pictures and she is awesome!! These are just a few. I don't know how we will decide. I love them all.


Love the gap between his front teeth!!
6 comments:
They turned out SOOOO good. I love the background she used. I just want to squeeze Hank!
LOVE it! Hank is a stud! Hallie is growing up to be quite the beauty, and Dewey is looking more like a Packer all the time!
Amazing!!!! How will u choose? Love them!!!
I love them! They are so cute (the kids AND the pictures!!). It's always so nice to have some updated pictures...I finally got some of my kids last month!
Diana!! They are all so good! Your kids are adorable! I don't think I have seen a cuter kid than Hank! He is so very cute!! Love them all....get copies of all of them! ;)
So cute!
Post a Comment