Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sledding Fun

Last week, we decided to take advantage of some of the new snow and pull the kids around behind the 4-wheeler out at my parents house. Sean and the kids started out, while I hung out with Hank inside. I think the temperature that day was a whole 10 degrees.
After Hank layed down for a nap, I decided that I needed to join them. I love being pulled around on a sled. That has to be some of my most favorite childhood memories.

We ended up picking up some cousins on the way to the school.


We found a lot of drifts and bumps to go over to make it a little more fun. The kids had a blast and they didn't want to go back home.





I am already hoping for more snow days so we can do this again!!



0 comments: