Today was my appointment for the big Ultrasound at the hospital. The technician took all of the different measurements of the body parts. I let her know right away that we don't want to know the sex of the baby. I had to turn my head a lot while she was doing the measuring of certain body parts. The baby measured 10 days earlier than my original due date, which would put me at May 5. I will have to talk to my doctor and see if this makes a difference. I doubt it!

If you cannot tell, this is a side profile picture of the baby's head. I think it's pretty cute!! We are having a hard time thinking of any boy names. So... if anyone has any suggestions, fill free to leave us a comment.
2 comments:
No no no no no!!! You don't need a boy name, because it's gonna be a GIRL!!!
Ha ha just kidding, that is one cute baby all ready ;)
Awe...I love little profile ultra sound pictures!!!!
Post a Comment