Monday, June 15, 2009

6 years old

Hallie recently turned 6 years old. As usual, we had a party with all of our families. She decided on an Oreo dessert and some cupcakes.
She was very spoiled as always and she even talked some of her grandparents into taking her shopping so she could pick out her own gifts. If you know Hallie, she loves to go shopping with her grandparents!!





This is most of the cousins that were at her birthday party.




Earlier that day, we went swimming with Gracie, Shaylee and Mitch. Sadly, I forgot to take my camera to the swimming pool. While we were swimming, Hallie came up to me and said "Mom, this is the best birthday party ever". I'm glad she is so easy to please! I can't believe she is six already!! Hope you had a great Birthday "Sally" we love you!!


2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I can't believe she is 6 already!!! Happy Birthday Hallie!! (It looks like I would love to go shopping with your grandparents too!:))

Trent & Daina Armstrong said...

Time sure has flown fast! I can't believe she's already 6! She is so cute.