Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Day At the Zoo

Wednesday I had the opportunity to go to the Zoo with Hallie and her class. We hopped on the buses and drove to the Tauphus Park Zoo. Hallie is so into giving me the peace sign lately in all of her pictures. It drives me crazy! I just want a cute picture of her without the peace sign.
This was the little group I was in charge of. l to r Hallie, Lauryn and Kamri. They were a lot of fun.






Here they are watching 11 baby ducklings follow their mother. This area of the Zoo stinks soooo bad!!






The first time we went to see the Lion, it was asleep so they were very excited when we went back and it was awake.



It's always a lot of fun to go on field trips and listen to all of the kids. I can't believe Kindergarten is coming to an end and Hallie is almost a 1st grader.



1 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I love the zoo!! Hallie is growing up!! I can't believe she is going to be in first grade!! I love her dance pictures...she looks so cute!! Good job on the hair...I wouldn't even guess you don't like that stuff by the looks of it!! :)