Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dance Recital

This was Hallie's first year of dance at Downtown Dance Studio. She had dance every Tuesday after school. At the end of every year they have one big recital for all of the level classes and the show team. This was the first night of her recital. It was pretty stressful getting her hair curled just right and putting makeup on her. I know I am a girl and I should enjoy this stuff, but I don't.




This is Hallie's cousin Shaylee that also danced with her. Can you believe that they are the same age? Shaylee is so tiny!


We were sitting up to high on the bleachers, for my camera to take any decent pictures. Hallie is on the very back row, just between the C and the K.


This was the Kindergarten class. They wore black and pink boa's around their necks and danced to Cruella Deville. They all did a really good job and were a lot of fun to watch. Hallie did so good! She was very serious and watched her teacher the whole time. She will start dancing again this fall. We are looking forward to her next recital.





4 comments:

Shayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shayna said...

Computer acting up... sorry about the delete. I was going to say Hallie looks adorable... what a fun age!

Becky T said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute. And so grown up! These are the times that I can't even imagine what it would be like to have girls--I don't know how I would handle getting them all fixed up like that. You did great!! lol

Natalie said...

Hallie looked and danced great. We were so glad to have someone to watch during that cute number. It was good to see her parents too :)