Last Saturday was Dewey's second Birthday. We didn't do much, just a party later that night with family. He started out a little quiet and grouchy. Then, Grandpa Diaz gave him an E E ride and cheered him up.
Every time we go to Walmart, Dewey would play with this Dinosaur. Now that he has it, I can't say that he cares about it all that much. I think Hallie plays with it more than he does. Isn't that how it always works with kids and toys?
I wish I could say that I have a talent for cake decorating, but I don't! I think the candles are probably the coolest thing about the whole cake!
Dewey couldn't quite figure out how to blow the candles out, so his cousin Rhett took care of it for him.
This is a cow tunnel that Dewey got from us. Dewey and Rhett had a lot of fun playing in it. Now that his Birthday is over, I just need to figure out where to put all of his new toys!
Dewey has always been a big boy. It really seems to me that he should be turning three! He has been a fun edition to our little family. He is always making us laugh and he really is a good kid. I guess now I will be concentrating on potty training. Although, I don't think he is quite ready just yet.

1 comments:
He is soo cute!! I can't believe he is 2!!! Time really flies!!
Post a Comment